Thursday, February 11, 2010

I know I'm forty

When I started to believe that 20 was the new 40, I knew I was (a) in trouble, and (b) I have reached the golden age of 40 and there was no looking back. The start of the year was a sure firestarter - literally, the first night of the year was the first major headache I had, literally. I never had headaches before - for me, it was everyone's lousy excuse to play hokey or something. I had the first of the weird headaches that I was going to suffer EVERYTIME I slept after midnight. It wasn't so much trouble that I knew this won't happen had I slept earlier. The problem is, when I hit 40, my insomnia began peaking. Well, so much for bad luck and bad health. From now on, every night will be a race to midnight, knowing when I will suffer that morning headache and when I will not. Now I know I am forty.... yet i like it. This will not take the 20 out of my 40th. More on this as I trudge on with my happy life!

bigboy promises to get back to you soon with new news! nunus!

No comments:

Post a Comment