Thursday, August 13, 2020

These times aren’t new to me. I have seen worst days, months, years…the past 3 years has been a series of unfortunate events in my life with one mishap happening one after another in perfect, systematic order. Other men would have thrown themselves orbiting vertically down along a skyscraper - a death, cancer, job loss, wiped out savings, starting over yet again and the quintessential people who leave you at the worst time. But to me, this is just one other day, and the mishaps keep coming…it would have wiped out the mental states of other so-called lesser creatures. But what happens to me doesn’t define me, and they will never be my object of wrath, anger or depression. This is life. I don’t suck it up. I just let it slide and i press on. Because what happens to me, while really personal at times, will never faze me. hehehe… it doesn’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment