Thursday, April 8, 2010

dragonfly up close


dragonfly up close
Originally uploaded by titusarce
I have been noticing that there has been a lot of insects and animals in our little garden - this is a good sign since this only means that our garden is bright and healthy!

Last month, I took a close up shot of this dragonly - fantastic! It has been years since I last saw a dragonfly. And this was a rather large one with menacing eyes and a sold tail. Nice!

A few days ago, I decided to use some fertilizer for my orchids who were all going nowhere in as far as flowers are concerned. Since I was already there, I decided to use the spare liquid I prepared on other plants - guess what, all the other plants have been flowering profusely, EXCEPT THE ORCHIDS! At least I have a profusion of other flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment